2012/05/31

*My little miracle...as the days went on


...I was scared , I was not with the father of the baby anymore and after speaking with him he was not ready to be a father nor did he want to be. I was more or less ok with that just angry inside that somebody could not want to be a part of a life that had been created.


Anyway, as the months went on I started seeing my new baby doctor Dr. Z, he took care of us, checked me every single 2 weeks and sometimes every week checked his heartbeat (I say his because i knew deep down I had a little boy growing inside of me) It was on July 26, 2011 that I finally heard his heartbeat being strong and proud, every week before hand it was weak and not looking good...thus all the checkups.


That was the most perfect sound I had ever heard, there was nothing more perfect then hearing a healthy little heartbeat (I tried to upload the recording but it isnt working) , My heart melted I cried and I finally felt like everything would be ok, after months of wondering and worrying.

I got taken off work and put on bedrest about a month before this joyous day of hearing my baby's little heartbeat so strong and perfect.

I then decided it was time to book UC BABY, we picked the package and booked it for AUGUST 09, 2011. I was ready to see my baby boy in all his glory, living inside of me.

I had an ultrasound with the hospital on the 8th of August 2011, so it worked out well to see what my baby would look like , I couldn't wait to find out the sex, at uc baby. I hadn't felt him kick or move up to this point so that was nerve wrecking but Dr.Z said that was ok, during the ultrasound at the hospital i asked the technician about it  she said i'm sure it will be only a matter of days or weeks and i would be able to feel the baby!...I went home that day layed on the couch and had  this excruciating uncomfortable pain.

.....his very first kick, some mommys to be say it is the most amazing feeling in the world, others say they dont like it...I on the other hand didnt know what it was, until my mom came in to hear me crying in pain and said omg renee look at your belly! ( I was a very small person before baby and remained small  throughout most of my pregnancy) There it was my very first little footprint in my belly kicking me letting me know he/she was there and there was nothing to worry about at all now, "I was just resting mama" was what i was picturing my little one saying. It was amazing and painful, :) but a fantastic moment i could never forget!

No comments: