2012/05/31

*Prince and Princess the Fairytale of all fairytales...

....It is so hard so confusing we both want to be together secretly in our heads but I cannot admit as I have every thought racing through my brain as the next few weeks pass, I will be a mama soon, will he be a father figure, will he be a friend, will he be scared and walk away? would it be better to just be amazing friends again even though i would be risking losing him forever as a friend?..so many questions so many risks....

It is November now and we cannot stay away from each other any longer we have been talking on skype every single night since he had left and txting every single day, after a very hard day of me breaking down and crying and the internet breaking, he tells me he is coming back in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS! I cant believe it the moment of truth can we make this work we decided yes but seriously he hadn't been here it was easy and so happy through skype. 

The day is here and I honestly cannot wait to have his arms around me, for him to kiss me again!

There he was standing in the doorway of the nursery where I spent a good amount of my time when I was thinking, looking perfect as he always has. Looking like my future, a husband and a father. ( don't worry we had been discussing it for weeks ). He smiled at me and at that very moment when he put his arms around me we both knew this was it, Our lives are changed forever and we are binded together.

He continued to live in Newfoundland as he had spoke with his boss and could not get a transfer to move up here until March of 2012, but planned on visiting as much as he could  but the next time we would meet face to face not through skype or txt little did we know what would happen on December 23, 2011....

No comments: