2012/05/31

UC Baby Day*!!!

The day is finally here, I get to see my babys facial features, arms, legs, body. I get to watch him move around inside of me all thanks to UC Baby in Bedford and their 3 D Technology. I have three very important people attending this amazing moment! My mother & father, and my Aunt Sissy (Michelle). 


As I enter the office, I am greeted by the receptionist who talks to me about the paperwork, the package and then further on gets me to choose the teddybear in which I would like to place my childs heartbeat. I will take a picture and post it for you all. 


I go into the room and lay down on the very wide bed and get ready to have your normal cold gooey ewwy stuff on my belly while my family relaxed on the couch to watch, as I had many members of my family watching online as they had been sent a link to this wonderful day as well. Here we go she said ;


It was within the first 5 minutes I asked is it a boy or is it a girl.... we all waited in anticipation....


It is a boy, there right there is his weewee she said ahahaha.!!!!!!!!!!!
A boy a little beautiful handsome baby boy! omg omg omg was all that was going through my mind! I was right after all I knew it in my heart. 


I got to see him moving around kicking and smiling, trying to go to sleep through the second half of it, I got to see his beautiful little nose and facial expression , right there he had my nose, he had MY nose, I seen for the very first time a part of me!!!! As we completed the session hearing his heartbeats and picking the 2 best pictures of them all for our take home that were not on cd and thanking the ladie we go back out into the waiting room waiting for the dvd and cd and teddybear to be prepared.


I am overwhelmed, shocked shaking and amazed , in absolute bliss!2 My baby boy ABEL. My baby boy!!!! his name is Abel! Abel Micheal.







No comments: